This winter, I’ve teamed up with Expedia to put together a list of the top places to visit in Melbourne and some of their must-visit hot spots and exciting featured events. So if you want to know, what to do in Melbourne this Winter, you’ve come to the right place.
Melbourne has unbeatable style and culture, there’s so much happening throughout the year to see and experience. I’m honoured to call this beautiful city my home and also to continue to share my wealth of knowledge when it comes to giving insights on the amazing places that it has on offer to locals and visitors alike.
What to do in Melbourne this Winter
• Go shopping at Melbourne Central
• Visit Federation Square + NGV
• Experience the vast history at Queen Victoria Markets
• Dine at one of our favourite restaurants in Southgate
• Enjoy a day out at Flemington Racecourse
• Indulge at the grand, Her Majesty’s Theatre
There’s so much to do and see in (and around) Melbourne this season.
Be sure to take a look through some of our other Winter blogs posts. From foodie festivals, to snow trips, to awesome rooftop bar pop-ups. The fun in Melbourne is red-hot during the cooler months! Check them out here.