August has landed and I’ve rounded up some of my favourite stylish things to feature for you this month.
From new heels to very cute underwear, a rose gold injection to the coolest new hairdryer on the market, these are a few of my August essentials…
8 Essentials for Style Lovers this August
1. Dyson Supersonic – I’ve only used it once, but it’s def a game changer! I compare it to buying my first GHD over 10 years ago – an investment for yourself and a little sparkle of (gorgeously designed) happiness.
2. The Peach Box – This online jewellery destination is the place for girls who love life chic, modern and edgy! Use the code “melbournegirl” to score yourself 15% off (valid till the end of August, 2016).
3. Nina Armando Frida pumps – The perfect heels to add to my wardrobe. As the pointed-toe trend sweeps back through Melbourne, these leather and patent heels will suit work or play.
4. Bonds Lacies – Seriously comfy with a touch of elegance, loving the range of ladies from Bonds Australia.
6. Elle Australia – My favourite glossy mag. For a relaxing injection of style, beauty, pop culture, runway fashion and celebrity news.
7. Artémes Eyelashes – Luxury ready-to-wear mink and silk lashes, renowned for their impeccable design and superior craftsmanship.
8. Belsac Bag – A gorgeous leather and fur shoulder bag by a company which has a long and profound, 45 year old tradition, where quality meets innovation and creativity.