We love getting our fit squad on in Melbourne!
These past few months, we’ve up’d our fitness game, heading along to some amazing health venues and active events. From yoga to strength training, HIIT classes to the ultimate wellness escape, we’ve had a great time movin’ and shakin’ our way across the suburbs.
Some of our Melbourne Fitness coverage:
• Melbourne Town Hall for Flow After Dark (Silent Yoga Disco)
• Fitness First Camberwell for #LiftTheNation
• Revolution Personal Training‘s Pure Strength class in Port Melbourne
• Australia’s first hip-hop Yoga studio Yoga 213 for their 30 Day Challenge
• We tried out a new yoga studio in Malvern – KX studios
• Barre and HIIT classes at Core Candy, a funky studio on Chapel Street
• The Westin Melbourne Weekend Wellness Escape
• A not your average cycle class at Bodhi & Ride in Port Melbourne
All these happenings called for our activewear fashion A-game. So we thought we’d share with you all some of our favourite stylish pieces, which are helping us move in style this season in Melbourne, from our friends at Bonds Australia.
1. Cremesheen Active Texture Crop – shop it here now.
2. Marblised Running Short – shop it here now.
3. Active Support Singlet – shop it here now.
4. Marbleised Black Micro Full Legging – shop it here now.
5. Pop Ribs Cuff Trackie – shop it here now.
6. Cosmic Light Active Texture Crop – shop it here now.
Shout out your #FitSquad favourites in the comments below!